Written by Karen Bryan
The My Money Podcast #64 summaries the following recent articles.
Subscribe to the My Money Podcast from Help Me To Save in itunes
- Halifax Drop Rates of Interest on Fixed Rate Cash ISAs – The rate of interest paid on a Halifax Fixed Rate Cash ISA has dropped from 2.5% to 1.85% in two months since November 2013.
- Post Office Two Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA Pays 2.25% – A slight improvement on the rate on two years fixed rate Cash ISAs.
- Visiting London on the Cheap – So far I’ve spent £62 on a three night stay at the Tune Hotel Kings Cross and my return train fare from Berwick upon Tweed.
- EDF Energy – Why Don’t You Stuff Zingy and Reduce Prices – The EDF ‘Thank Yours’ rewards scheme offer members the chance to win a Zingy soft toy. How is interested in a soft toy with every increasing fuel prices?
- How to Find the Best Personal Loan
My tips on finding the best personal loan include looking out for offers for existing customers and being aware of early repayment penalties.
Subscribe to our free monthly MON£Y SAV£R newsletter.