Written by Karen Bryan
The My Money Podcast #62 summarises the following recent articles:
Subscribe to the My Money Podcast from Help Me To Save in itunes
- ISA Allowances for the Tax Year Starting 6 April 2014 – Although the annual allowance for Stocks & Shares ISAs is double that of a Cash ISA, I’m not keen to dabble in the stock market.
- Tesco Bank to Launch a Current Account – Tesco Bank are finally due to launch a current account in Summer 2014.
- Edinburgh Now Charging for Public Toilets – There’s now a 30p charge to use public toilets in Edinburgh. In my opinion, all UK local authorities should be forced to maintain free, clean public toilets.
- Free Cake & Hot Drink at John Lewis – If you join the ‘my John Lewis’ loyalty scheme, you’ll receive six vouchers for free cake and a hot drink.
- Tune Hotel’s 25% off UK Stays in January 2014 – Use the code ‘JANSALE‘ to get 25% off stays at UK Tune Hotels for stays 4-31 January 2014.